Suburban Pest Control is proud to offer our effective pest management services for commercial clients. Our safe and powerful solutions can be tailored to meet the needs of any business property, including restaurants, hotels, retail stores, office complexes, apartments, doctor’s offices, and more.
We help businesses eliminate all types of pest infestations, including:
No matter the pest, our experts are committed to getting the job done correctly and ensuring the problem is taken care of. We also take the time to educate our clients so they can understand the pest issue at hand and have total peace of mind about the treatments being performed.
For dependable commercial pest control in Elk Grove, turn to the experienced team at Suburban Pest Control. Call (916) 527-9499 today or contact us online to get started with a free estimate.
“Awesome guy, thorough, and efficient. Won't sell you something you don't need. I recommend him to others as often as it comes up. Thanks, Brent!”Kaleb B.
Integrated pest management (IPM) is a pest control solution that solves pest issues with minimal risk to humans and the environment. This method of pest control can be used to control all kinds of pests in any type of commercial establishment. The program uses a combination of techniques to achieve long-term prevention of pest infestations. Pesticides are generally a last resort when other methods, such as habitat manipulation, biological control, and modification of cultural practices have failed to eliminate the targeted pests. When treatments are used, they are applied in ways that minimize risk to human health, non-target organisms, and the ecosystem.
The most effective IPM programs use a combination of methods, including:
- Biological control: This method of pest management introduces natural enemies — such as parasites, pathogens, and predators — to control pests.
- Cultural control: This involves making changes to certain practices, such as irrigation methods, to reduce pest infestation, reproduction, dispersal, and survival.
- Mechanical and physical controls: There is a range of mechanical and physical control that can be employed, including blocking out pests with screens, making the environment unsuitable for the pest, or killing the pest directly with a trap.
- Chemical control: When required, pesticides may be applied to exterminate the pest. Often, pesticides will be placed in bait stations or spot-sprayed in a few locations to minimize exposure.
As mentioned above, our company operates according to an integrated pest management approach. While what this looks like specifically might vary from situation to situation, several components are common to every IPM program we conduct.
The steps involved in our IPM programs include:
- Identify the specific type of pest
- Monitor the pest activity
- Determine action thresholds
- Explore treatment options
- Evaluate the results
Integrated pest management is a dynamic, ongoing process. Following the treatment, our team evaluates its effectiveness. As long as the pest populations are at acceptable levels, further treatment is not needed. If at any point in the future the pests again reach action thresholds, additional treatments can be made.
For expert advice on commercial pest control in Elk Grove that’s tailored to your property, call Suburban Pest Control at (916) 527-9499.
Peace of Mind Service
Free Estimates & Inspections
Integrated Pest Management
Family Owned. Locally Operated.
Customized, Individual Care
Knowledgeable & Fully Trained