Exclusive plants, unique by their sizes and forms!
A Guide To The Common Pests Of Sacramento, California
Ants are the most common pests to inhabit our clients’ homes and businesses. Ants often inhabit multiple different nesting locations and are extremely hard for pest control specialists and home owners to rid of. The team at Suburban Pest Control Service knows the ins and outs of ant removal and can efficiently and effectively rid your home of these unwanted and resilient pests.
Avoid problems with ants by using the following prevention tips:
- Reduce moisture in your home
- Place food in tight-fitting lids
- Cut back overgrown vegetation.
- Caulk openings in exterior walls
Bed bugs are every home and business owners worst nightmare. These resilient, sneaky, and quickly reproducing pests are extremely difficult to rid of without proper treatment.
Avoid problems with bed bugs by using the following prevention tips:
- Always inspect your hotel room
- Inspect any used furniture before bringing in
- Place a protective cover over your mattresses
- Keep luggage off the ground in public places
If you have seen a cockroach in your home or business, give Suburban Pest Control a call! Our professionals remove these bugs who carry and transmit a variety of human pathogens, viruses, and parasites and contaminate food and surfaces.
Avoid problems with cockroaches by using the following prevention tips:
- Reduce moisture levels
- Keep gutters clear of debris
- Seal cracks in the exterior walls, roofline, and foundation of your house.
- Always inspect deliveries before bringing them in
- Eliminate their access to food
Both mice and rats are damaging and dangerous pests. They cause structural damage, spread disease, and contaminate food. The team at Suburban Pest Control addresses the root cause of your rodent infestation and ensures that you and your property are free from rodents for good.
Avoid problems with rodents by using the following prevention tips:
- Rid your property of fallen trees and tree stumps
- Keep your grass short and cut back overgrown shrubs
- Seal spaces in your home’s foundation, exterior walls, and roofline
- Get rid of easy access to food by keeping tight-fitting lids
Although often non dangerous, spiders can be an unsightly and scary thing to see in your property. Our team will efficiently and effectively remove these pests from your space.
Avoid problems with spiders by using the following prevention tips:
- Reduce moisture levels in and around your home
- Seal up cracks in the foundation, exterior walls, and roofline to keep spiders out of your home.
- Keep storage areas clear of clutter and well-organized.
Enjoy your interior and exterior spaces with a pest control service from Suburban Pest Control! Stinging pests are resilient, painful, and oftentimes dangerous. If wasps, hornets, or bees have taken habitance on your property, give us a call now!
Avoid problems with stinging insects by using the following prevention tips:
- Seal cracks in exterior walls and the roofline, and place caps on chimneys
- Repair loose screens and install weatherstripping around windows and doors
- Limit the number of flowering plants on your property
- Remove excess woodpiles, cut back overgrown vegetation, and cut tree branches away
Request A Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no-obligation inspection.