Expert Pest Management Services In Sacramento, CA
There are many ways insects, bugs, and rodents can become a problem in Sacramento. When pests become a problem, what is the best way to deal with them? At Suburban Pest Control Service, we believe the best solution is an eco-friendly solution.
What is eco-friendly pest control? Join us as we discuss what environmentally friendly pest control is and what you can expect from a Sacramento County pest control company that uses this methodology. If you'd like to learn firsthand the amazing benefits of eco-friendly pest control, jump to our contact page and reach out to us for service.
Residential Pest Control In Sacramento, CA
You have an ecosystem around your home. Eco-friendly pest control manages that ecosystem and works to reduce pest populations, prevent pest development, block routes, and more. Here are some examples:
- Spider web removal and the wiping down of eaves deters spiders from creating webs. Removing webs also removes spider egg sacs, which can have hundreds of eggs inside each one.
- Wasp nest removal prevents these stinging pests from growing a population near your home and prevents wasp swarms from attacking you in your yard.
- Exclusion work blocks off routes that pests take to get into your home. Your technician should inspect moisture points and other potential entry points and apply materials to keep pests out.
- Baits and traps target particularly troublesome pests and arrest pest activity by eliminating colonies or culling populations.
Eco-friendly pest control targets the source of pest control problems with scientific home pest control solutions that provide long-lasting results. On top of natural methods, your service provider should also use appropriately selected control products with regard to pets, children, wildlife, and untargeted organisms.
- Our technicians apply a liquid application and recommend that this product dry before your pets come in contact with treated areas.
- We avoid treating pet toys, food bowls, and other sensitive items in your yard.
- We may refrain from using a granular product in your yard if you have pets.
- We may select naturally-derived products as necessary.
- We may apply products in wall voids that we would not apply in general areas (if these products are necessary).
- Some products specifically target pest biology and are harmless to other organisms.
We believe eco-friendly pest control is the best solution for pests in Sacramento. It provides layers of long-lasting protection and targets pest development, reproduction, and routes. Reach out to us to schedule a pest control evaluation for your Sacramento home and find out how nice environmentally friendly pest control can be.
Commercial Pest Control In Sacramento, CA
If you own or manage a business in Sacramento, eco-friendly pest control offers the best solution for potential pest problems. At Suburban Pest Control Service, we use Integrated Pest Management (IPM) which is widely considered to be the gold standard for pest management and accepted by U.S. health agencies.
Your IPM commercial pest control specialist will do the hard work of applying long-lasting, eco-friendly pest control in and around your business and will administer control products where appropriate. Many of the products we use are 100 percent all-natural, such as glue boards, traps, and exclusions. Many of the materials we apply target pest biology and arrest reproduction and development. Connect with us and speak with us about your pest concerns. We can help.
Will Pest Control Get Rid Of Bees?
Yes. When honey bees and Africanized honey bees create a hive inside a structural void, you can count on a licensed pest control provider to handle your problem completely. Select a company that uses Integrated Pest Management to ensure a complete and holistic solution that will give you protection from future bee infestations.
Avoid Ant Infestations In Your Sacramento Home This Summer
Ants can be super annoying. While targeted ant control varies, there are many ways you can guard your home against summer ant infestations using eco-friendly solutions. Here are the best suggestions from our on-staff experts:
- Reduce perimeter moisture.
- Keep garbage in covered receptacles to contain the scent.
- Clean garbage receptacles if they start to smell bad.
- Rake nuts up and store them away from your exterior.
- Move bird feeders away from your exterior.
- Clean gutters and repair damage.
- Remove weeds and other unnecessary vegetation from your landscaping to promote a dry habitat.
- Remove leaves and sticks.
- Move stacked wood away from your exterior.
- Seal gaps around your water main and other plumbing.
- Replace weatherstripping and door sweeps where needed.
- Seal window and door frames.
- Keep the interior of your home as clean as possible to keep scout ants from recruiting ant workers to enter your home.
These steps reduce ant activity and create physical barriers that keep pest ants out of your home. For even more control or for assistance with exclusion work and targeted ant treatments, contact Suburban Pest Control Service. We provide industry-leading pest management service in Sacramento County. We can help you find the right pest control solution for your specific needs and budget.